Let Them Eat Cookies

This year I celebrated my birthday with a fabulous brunch followed by a rooftop bar hop! For the brunch, I mixed up my guests a bit with the use of fun place cards. I printed each guests name on a strip of stiff paper, folded them in half, cut the ends to look like a flag and tacked them together with a small bit of glue. I opened up multicolored cocktail umbrellas, threaded them through the flags and poked each of them into a ripe clementine. They were easy and really brightened up the table without cluttering it with flowers or any other type of centerpiece, plus they were a great treat at the end of the meal!

Ok maybe the birthday girl was the centerpiece! ;)


And forget cake... we enjoyed adorable cookies from Eleni's NYC! They ship anywhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment